Staff Betting Picks for the 2022 NFL Preseason (Win Totals, Futures, Props)
Our staff picks for 2022 NFL preseason betting include combine algorithmic model predictions with hands-on analysis to identify value.
June 30, 2022 - by Jason Lisk
Lamar Jackson and the Ravens look to rebound in 2022 (Frank Jansky/Icon Sportswire)
About These Picks
This research often reveals insights that lead us to believe there is value in a specific NFL preseason bet.
For the 2022 NFL preseason, we are sharing some of these “staff picks” with our premium subscribers for the first time.
We plan to release picks on a periodic basis throughout the NFL preseason. They will include both team and player specific bets, such as:
- Team win total (over/under on regular season wins) picks
- Picks for teams to win divisions/conferences, or make/miss playoffs
- Player prop picks for 2022 regular season stats
- Player futures picks for awards or milestones (most passing yards, rushing yards, etc.)
- Look-ahead line picks for 2022 regular season games
For each pick we make, we will note the sportsbook that offered it, and the associated line/payout odds at the time when we published it.
2022 NFL Preseason Betting Picks
Staff Picks Made to Date: 21
Last Release: Thursday, June 30
The table below lists each of the preseason picks we have made so far. Scroll down down for an explanation/rationale of each pick.
The final “Recent Line/Odds” column in the table reflects a recently available line for every past pick released, which we last updated on June 30th. Over half of the 16 previous picks we released before June 30 have already seen line movement in the direction of our pick.
Most recent picks include:
- Ryan Tannehill Season Passing Yards
- Joe Burrow Season Passing Touchdowns
- Jameis Winston Season Passing Touchdowns
- Trey Lance Season Passing Touchdowns
- Lamar Jackson Season Passing Yards
- Tampa Bay Win Total
- Tom Brady Season Passing Yards
- Derek Carr Season Passing Yards